The terms ‘ACEA’, ‘Our Future Mobility Now’, ‘OFMN’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 85 Avenues des Nerviens 85, 1040 Brussels, Belgium. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks, content, images, graphics or text reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website to the most reasonable extent. If as a copyright holder you become aware of unintentionally incorrectly credited material, please write to email@example.com.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Belgium, as well as all applicable European Union law.
- Your privacy is important to us: your information will not be shared with third parties other than our service providers, and not without your consent. If your consent is required for reasonable purposes, it will be requested. This includes, but is not limited to entry into competitions, the prizes for which may be fulfilled by third parties, which will necessitate some transfer of personal information, including but not limited to: first name, surname, postal address, email address, telephone numbers, dates of birth etc.
- Your information will not be used for advertising purposes beyond regular updates about Our Future Mobility Now’s websites, blog posts or calendar. By subscribing you tacitly agree that Our Future Mobility Now can contact you with more information about Our Future Mobility Now. Your information will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe from mailing list at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the condition of respecting the points indicated above.
- Some competitions will require entrants to be a minimum of 18 years of age or a maximum of 30 years of age. These restrictions will be indicated as such when applicable.
- Entrants to competitions will endeavour to compete with good faith, complying with the spirit of the rules as laid down for the specific competition or game. Where applicable, unauthorised or fraudulent entries into a competition could result in disqualification from the competition and/or may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- ACEA will collect your personal information to manage the Our Future Mobility Now program. ACEA may share your information with its service providers and partners, which may be established in countries outside the EU. You may request information from ACEA about its use of your personal information or request to have your information corrected.
- You may, at any time, request deletion of your details from our database at any time by writing to email@example.com. In requesting deletion, you accept that you will be removed from any mailing lists, withdrawn from any outstanding competitions you may have entered, and will no longer be eligible to participate in any schemes requiring personal information until such time as you re-register.
- ACEA reserves the right to use competition or ‘special reporter’ entries in presentation materials and with the media, as well as for entries to be reproduced in any form on the website, social media channels, during events or for the purpose of promotion and further dialogue.
- In submitting an entry, the entrant accepts that he or she has read and understood the competition these criteria for entry.
- Any prizes from ACEA/OFMN competitions are non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
- Any OFMN/ACEA or partner competitions for which prizes or rewards are provided for the winners are not open to the employees or families of employees for the undertakings involved.
- Public polls or votes are open to all entrants. While there is no restriction on multiple voting, individuals can only vote once every 24 hours, or the duration of the cookie, whichever is shorter. Cases in which multiple votes have been filed, for instance by clearing of the website cache, will be filtered from final results based on the time and IP addressed used while voting. where appropriate.
- In reference to the “#SnapaTruck” competition, specific terms and conditions apply. I understand that I can contact ACEA to exercise my right of access and rectification. Entrants to the competition must be 18 years or older. Entries must be competitors’ own work, and entrants agree that ACEA/OFMN or IVECO may process, modify and use the submissions in any way to promote the project or the competition. Promotional use of submitted material to ACEA/OFMN does not guarantee the chance of winning. You must be in an EU27 or EFTA country, or in a European-continental territory to be eligible to enter the competition. For more information, please visit the EU’s website on the subject for more information. There are three top prizes, which are listed on the competition page. Only the winners will be contacted. The winners will receive the prizes sent to a postal address of their specification. ACEA/OFMN is the organiser of the competition, though it cannot be held responsible if prizes do not arrive at the specified location because of postal loss, act of God or similar. ACEA/OFMN make no claims about the amount of time it will take to process the winners’ prizes.. The eventual winners shall be selected by a jury consisting of members from ACEA and IVECO S.p.A, who shall view the entries and score their assessments of the results. Should a winner be found to be ineligible for whatever reason, or is uncontactable, ACEA/OFMN reserves the right to select the next highest entrant on the list until such time as all prizes have been allocated. The competition opens on the 8th of May 2013 and closes on the 9th of June 2013. Entries received outside of these dates will not be valid.